Thursday, August 30, 2007

Breaking news from Virginia...

I just wanted to give another update about my potential new job. The Lieutenant called this afternoon and said that the Sgt. had talked to my supervisor and they would be writing up everything to give to the Chief either this afternoon or tomorrow to approve... and that once that occurs that they will be in contact regarding a conditional job offer. So, looks like I am probably getting a new job! It is very exciting, but also very scary! Let's just hope the excitement overcomes the nerves and I can be as successful at this job as I have the potential to be.

2 comments:

Poopsie said...

Hey, I am so gald to hear about the job! I hope it works out for you!, and I am glad you found the nerve to talk to your current boss, whether she liked the news or not..

Kathy said...

Don't worry about next year. Worry about today. LOL! What I mean is, the job is amazing. The time off will happen. Enjoy the moment when they call to tell you you have the job!