Friday, August 24, 2007

Day in the doldrums

I figured I will be the one to be the "party pooper"-- hey it's my name you know. :)

I am having a blah couple of days. School started again for me, and the work load is way difficult. Amazingly, I am more willing to look at the Algebra than the science. Heavy load with passive aggressive nature will not work though. Must get work done! Instead, I am poking around here, avoiding what must be completed. You don't have to make me feel guilty, though, I have my other window opened to go to school. :) Jeez.. lay off will you. :)

In the other blahness, is the rebellion of not wanting to return to work. I know I have no choice, but still, it stinks! I have to get past this, too, but just wanted to reach out and say "YUCK". There, now I feel better. :( No, not really.... But I will. :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

That's what this is all about right, not just the good stuff! Thanks for sharing how your feeling and know that we are there for you if you need to talk. Just don't call my home phone because it isn't working....AGAIN!

Poopsie said...

Thank you, Beth. I will remeber to call your cell!