Monday, August 27, 2007

Electrifying!

So, Karen and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert this past Saturday. We got soaked- twice- but it was still a great show! In addition to the show Kenny (and Sugarland and Pat Green) put on, God put on a little show of his own with some amazing lightning... and before the show, some pretty loud thunder! Sure, call us crazy for standing out in the middle of a wide open space during a thunderstorm, but hey, if it was dangerous, they would have made us go home. Anyways, after the first rain had stopped, we walked up to where we were going to stand/sit during the show and we had a rather interesting- and electric- experience. Karen looked at me as we were walking and broke out laughing because strands of my hair were sticking straight out from my head! There was so much electricity in the air from the storm that peoples' hair was sticking straight on end! We were a little freaked out by this, but all in all it was just very entertaining. In addition to the funny hair, we also enjoyed one of the most vibrant and beautiful rainbows I've ever seen... also, the first full double rainbows I've seen- as in, two full arches. So, even though it kinda stunk to be rained on, the overall experience was pretty great!


P.S. Sorry these pictures aren't the greatest quality, I took them with my phone.

1 comment:

DJ said...

nice hair. and the rainbow's cool too