Monday, August 20, 2007

GREAT WEEKEND!

WOW! What a weekend! First of all, thank you to everyone who helped with the party. It was a lot to bring together and I think we did a wonderful job! It was a really great celebration!

Second, I am so stinkin' excited about being engaged! Thank you to everyone for your congratulations and for supporting me up to this point in my life. Casey has pretty much been a member of our family for a several years, but now we get to make it official! I would say he's in more trouble than he realizes, but I think he knows how we are by now! I look forward to planning the big day... of course, because I'm a plan freak, just like my mother. :) I love you all and thank you again for such an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Casey may be sorry.....We are a nutty family! But we are so happy to make him a part!

I'll post myself on the rest.

Poopsie said...

Christie, you did an awesome job with the party!
I am so happy for you and Casey, too. :)