Thursday, August 16, 2007

ITS MY TWO YEARS!!!




Well.....thankfully I am not seen lying on my face most of the time anymore. It's been two years today since I have last used and I just wanted to say that I love you guys and that I'm so grateful to have a family that has cared so much and helped me when I was struggling and given me the support I needed when I made one of the toughest decisions in my life. I cant thank you enough mom, and dad, for everything you've done. You have picked me up when I've fallen and given me the strength to do what I want to do. Sam, you have helped me with direct and indirect ways that have made me stronger as a person. You're the one that was there when I wanted to use and you were the one that talked me out of it each time. Michael, you have saved me so many times in the past 16 months and made me a much stronger person. Thank you for helping me realize who I am as a person and that I don't have to use drugs to push my feelings away. To the rest of you--- you have all talked to me and given me unbelievable support and advice to help me get to where I am now. I love my family more than anyone could ever know and more than I can possibly say. Grandpa joe- its good to go to meetings and see you there. Thanks for the recovery walks.
This is who I am know and who I want to be the rest of my life. I have finally found who I am and don't need to hide from how I feel now. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! thanks again.

2 comments:

Christie said...

We love you too! We'll always be here no matter what. Keep up the good life! :)

Beth said...

Way to make a mom cry! I love you Jenn! I will always be here for you no matter what!