Friday, August 24, 2007

Oh snot...


man, i'm sitting here reading everyones blogs, when a HUGE drizzle of snot went down my face. I didn't even feel it comming. Gross. I know you all wanted to hear that lol. I'm just waiting for mom to come home...we're going to lunch it shall be fun. Hopefully my windsheild gets fixed...that baby isn't doing so hot. Dad took it with him to work today. He did the other day too and couldn't get if fixed because the guy called in sick. But he did wash my jeep, change the oil, and top the gas tank off (not purposly, he thought it was on E because the gas light was on, but I told him I put 26 bucks in the night before, he goes "OH! No wonder it only took twenty!!") I love him... =) I have really bad cramps =( It really does suck. My birth control makes it so I have my period the three weeks I'm not supposed to have it, and the week I am, oh yeah your right, I DONT HAVE IT!!!! Its crap. (sorry for all the male readers, I know that was to much, but its a girl thing and I had to share) Aunt Cindy, I'm terribly sorry you had a bad day. I hope things get better for you with the school thing. 12 MORE DAYS OF SUMMER FOR ME!! I'm not excited to go back to school. I'm still debating on whether or not I should go back to hair school. It's a toughy and I've been struggling with it ALL summer long. I don't know yet....

1 comment:

Christie said...

Wow Jenn, any more bodily functions you'd like to share with us? Haha! :)