Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Welcome to Our Blog!

Hey everyone!

I am glad that we are going to try this family blog thing out. I think it will be lots of fun and it will be a great tool for keeping in touch with each other. I know that everyone is busy, but this doesn't take much time, so if something happens- good or bad- that you want to share with the family, get it up on here! You can add pictures and links, and you can write as much as you want. I really look forward to everyone using this and being able to know more about what's going on in each of our little family pods. If you have any questions about or problems with using the blog, just let me know. Love you all!

Love, Christie

P.S. My future posts will be orange and will be under the name Vermonter at Heart, which is the name used on my personal blog.

No comments: