Monday, September 17, 2007

AEROSMITH!!!!

Hey all, just thought I'd get on here and share about the Aerosmith concert, which Casey and I attended last night. It was AWESOME! Steven Tyler is like a madman running around stage and Joe Perry has crazy guitar skills- first time I've ever actually seen someone play the guitar up behind their head! I'm so glad I finally got to see them in concert. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts opened for them, but we only saw half of their performance because we were waiting in line for food. Aw well, Aerosmith is who we went to see anyways... and we saw her perform "I Love Rock andRoll," and that's what matters, haha. These are some pictures we took.The top one is when they first came out- Steven Tyler is towards the right by where the stage extends into the crowd. The one below is when they all (except Brad) were gathered to perform by Joey on the drums. The very bottom one is of Joe Perry and Steven Tyler performing at the end of the stage extension. Sorry they aren't that great, but our camera kind of stinks. I tried to upload a video into this post, but I think it is too big. I'll try it in it's own post, but if that doesn't work, you all will have to watch it when I'm around with my computer sometime- it's of them playing Sweet Emotion. Hope everyone is doing well (Sam and Jenn- feel better soon!). I can't wait to be home to visit!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I absolutely LOVE Steven Tyler! I have always wanted to work at the Levi store in West Leb because I know he shops there! LOL!

Jenn said...

That same thought crossed my mind too mom...I'd do him

Kathy said...

Jennifer Rice! Honestly! He's old enough to be your grandfather! LOL!!!

I was always more of a Barry Manilow sort of girl myself....but Sweet Emotion does bring back some memories. Yes, I can remember back then. Anyone else? :)

Christie said...

And I'll tell you what, both Steven Tyler and Joe Perry-- especially Joe Perry-- still look DAMN good with their shirts off for being so old. Haha. :)