Saturday, September 8, 2007

Hanging with Aalyah!!


hEYY HEYY. Just me...I'm hanging out with Aalyah!! she said she wanted all the pictures of ruthie printed off from the wedding anniversary so I'm just writing until they print. Then we are going to do our nails and I'm going to let her put make-up on (mike said I have to teach her, and make sure she doesn't get it all over her face, way to go mike!!) lol. So yeah...she's pretty excited about these pictures of Ruth. She just asked if she could play with Ruth again soon, and I told her it may be a while because Ruthie lives all the way in Connecticut. haha--some words from aalyah-- "YANKEES SUCK!! RED SOX RULE!!!!" she said this as she points to a picture of mike with his imfamous yankees hat on!! haha. Thats all for now. I love all of you!!

1 comment:

Poopsie said...

What fun is in store for you! I love when I can do Ruth's hair and stuff. :) I would say to Mike, the best thing I ever did was to let Ruth do her own make up, and she looked like a clown, let me tell you. Then, I did my own. We looked int he mirror, and Ruth noticed how silly she looked, and voila' she wanted to do it the right way. :) She understands now that makeup is for enhancing the face, not making it look like it was run over with a paint truck. :)

That is really sweet of Aalyah. You can tell her that she will get to play with Ruth in October. We will be up for the engagement party. :) One tip, if you tell her, mark a calendar with a smiley or whatever. Aalyah is old enough to count days until we meet again. :)