Monday, September 10, 2007

I joined!!


hello everyone,

so work is doing well. so everyone knows i work at LSI. i am in production and the people i work with are alot of fun. my lead person has been complimenting me alot lately saying how impressed she is of how fast i learn how to do things. she is aslo going to have me work on these boards that are called ballast. they are a more complicated part because they have many components. i still really love my job.

P.S. looks like i need to get new photos lol

5 comments:

Christie said...

Yay Sam! It's good to see you on here finally! It will be great to hear from you... e-mail too when you can! Love love!

Kathy said...

Welcome Sam! I'm so proud of you with your job at LSI. It's great that you are finding out that you really are someone very special! Keep making good choices! They pay off in the end! Love, Aunt Kathy

Beth said...

It's great to see you working at a job that your enjoying and doing so well at!
Love, Mom

Jenn said...

GOD SAM YOU ROCK!!! yeah...thats right everyone, shes MY sister!! =)

Poopsie said...

I am glad to see you! I like the picture, old or not.
It feels pretty good to have a job you enjoy. And I imagine it feels even better that you hear good feedback. :)
Lots of love, Aunt Cindy :)