Monday, September 10, 2007

Job update.

Okay, so I was supposed to have a physical before the final job offer, but apparently I don't have to do that anymore. Therefore, either today or tomorrow, I have to hand in my resignation letter. It is a scary thing to do, so please be thinking happy thoughts for me! I'm excited to start the new job, but even with the excitement, it's still a stressful transition! Wow, what a month I've had though- engaged, new job, great vacation! Thank you Lord for this wonderful life! :) Speaking of the vacation, I'll post some more about our trip soon... got to wait until I'm at home because that's where the pictures are. And in wedding news, I've sent in the deposit for a photographer- so one thing down, a million to go! Well, maybe not a million- but it seems like it sometimes! Haha. More to come! Love love!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

i'm praying for ya!!! YOU'll do just fine, don't worry if this is what you want then go for it!!! good luck with everything

Beth said...

I can speak from experience that it is VERY scary leaving your comfort zone to do something different. It will be worth it and I know you will love the challenge...the days will fly by!