Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pretty in Pink



So I was doing some manican work...highlighting one spot pink (the same dye I used to do mine pink) and I thought it would be cool to do Britneys mohawk pink...so there she is. She didn't like getting her hair dyed as you can see... i guess she just doesn't like the glamour life...but I think it's cute. Hopefully mom doesn't read this before she gets home...Dad might be mad... I've dyed it brown before...it kind of looked like a poop smear. But the pink is awesome. So I call her "pretty in pink" and she comes when I say it. haha. Oh, and Sam is in the process right now of getting a pink highlight in her bangs...her idea I swear!! Those are my pink hands...I didn't have any gloves, but thankfully it washes out. And don't worry all you animal cruelty people... The dye will come out it's not permanent. ENJOY!!




4 comments:

Christie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie said...

Awww, Britney and her mohawk! Haha, I love it!

Beth said...

I'm not sure that Dad even noticed...did you find your manaquin head this morning? I left it somewhere special for you!

Jenn said...

Yeah I found it, I didn't even notice it really lol Just kind of went by it without even noticing haha