Sunday, September 16, 2007

Senior Bonfire






These are pictures from my senior bonfire that was friday night!! The first one from left to right is amanda, kristin, me, staci and courtney chillin out the day we made it. The second one is with my big friend Adam and the third one is my board with my name on it and our scottish saying which means "Courage grows strong at a wound" The next one is me and courtney and staci holding our candles that everyone throws in to start the fire, but we decided to keep ours instead. And the one to the left is kristin with her sweet red sunglasses holding her board that has her last name on it. I have those red sunglasses also, but I had to wear my pink ones because they are a bit cooler. So unfortunatly, I lost my job at georges because kristin called and said I was going to my bonfire instead of working, which I know, wasn't handled the right way. and I dont need anymore lectures I got enough from my mother. =). But I went job hunting that day before the fire and ended up getting an interview that night at the cave, which is a bar slash restaraunt but I decided not to go to it because I want to stay away from the drunked losers that hit on anything with boobs for a while. and I want to see if I can get a receptionist job somewhere at a hair salon, you know, for the experience and stuff. Well thats all for now, mike and I must go eat dinner before he dies of starvation the poor woofer, so Love everyone!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love your sign and even though I may have lectured you a time or two (or three or four) I'm glad you had fun and am looking forward to a great senior year!