Saturday, September 8, 2007

Surviving

So, back to work... It stinks, but I am surviving. :) My classes are still tough. I will not make Dean's list, let alone president's at this point. :( Haven't managed to bring my grade up to a 90 yet this term. It stinks, but I'll survive. Had to go to the Laundromat and it's hot and humid, yuck! But, I watched a movie this afternoon in the AC bedroom. Again, I survived. :) Kielbasa for supper. YUCK! But, a box of mac and cheese will make it survivable.
Survival is not always great fun, but hey, I survived today! :)
It is good to know that "Tomorrow is another day."
No wonder I loved Gone With the Wind. :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Survival...basic animal and human instinct. very well practiced. Nice job, keep your head up with the whole work and school thing. You'll do just fine my love!!

Kathy said...

Some days just aren't as good as others. Keep working hard on school though! It will help you get to a much better job with greater freedom. I'm amazed at all you can do. You should be amazed too. I told Jenn once that she should make a list of 100 things that make her happy. I don't know that she ever did it. But I have. And it's a great way to keep things in perspective.