Thursday, October 18, 2007

Finals week

So, I totally bombed my science final exam. I got a 56. YIKES! I had better make up the grade by doing a superb job with the 8 page paper that is due on Tuesday night. You know where I will be... Right here, playing on the blog. :)
I hope I will do better with the Algebra tests. Confidence is one thing when things are going right. Right now, things are tough, and heavy thoughts are hard to break through. Lack of sleep makes a difference too.
Shaking it off! I am going to go to bed, and try again in the morning. Tomorrow might be a bit better.

Thank the Lord he makes us a new day every day!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

One thing at a time, Cindy B! I know it's a tough week. Just take things as they come and don't get too far ahead of yourself. You've done great in school so far. One bad grade won't be the end of it all. I'm thinking about you!

Jenn said...

I'm sure you'll do better next time Aunt Cindy!!! but cram all you can right now, because we are going to have a good time this weekend!!! you'll do much better on the paper, and I'm sure you'll do fine on the other Finals. GOOD LUCK!!!