Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Here's the scoop....

I submitted my science paper, but it was only about 2 pages, instead of the 6- 8 pages. I just cannot get enough thoughts separated to make it work. And there is no reason to beat myself up about it, I did a lot more then I thought I might 3 hours ago. At least I should not get a "0". I will probably end up with a totally low grade, around a 72.
The upside, my Algebra grade should be an 82, which is way better than I thought it would be.

I am just glad to be done with it all. Next term should be a bit better, and if not, I will still do my best. :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You can only do what you can do in any given day. So, you can't beat yourself up. I'm proud of you for writing two pages and not giving up completely. Next term may be easier. Sometimes what you learn in college has nothing to do with the grades you get or algebra either. Sometimes it's about learning what your limits are and what you can accomplish in the face of adversity.

Jenn said...

I think you did a good job by not giving up also. I'm proud of you Aunt Cindy!!! And I bet your two pages are the best two pages ever written!! <<333