Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hey, You!!!!

Karen,
How was your play the other night?
I love to hear about your life, it is so much more exciting than mine. :)
Christie,
Where have you been? Job must be keeping you on your toes. :)
Any more plans in place for the big day?
Jenn,
how is your new job? Do they let you wear your lipring?
Why do they call it a ring, anyway? It is more of a stud, isn't it?
Sam,
I am sorry I missed your party. Did you take pictures?
I am proud of you.
Kyle,
You aren't on this thing, but does anyone have news of your life?
Nate,
I am glad they restored your life to you. You deserve the honor you have earned. :)
Don't forget to let us know where you have been while you are traveling.
DJ,
I still haven't seen your photos, at least not with your monologue to go with them.
Are your plans in place to go hunting on Thursday?
Brian,
You are sitting in the living room watching Mr & Mrs Smith.
you need to go and get a job. :)
Ruth,
I can't wait for our day off together!
Those are just the kiddos, but I have a billion questions for the older generations, too. :)
Get on and let us know what is happening in you life!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I agree....where is everyone?!?

Jenn said...

Mom, where are you!? You never post..ever. I know you think you're lame. but I think your awesome, and so does eveyrone else. and even though we talk in person, it'd still be nice to hear from you on here. Whats going on in real estate? you're one of the most important people in my life, and I never hear anything about YOU!! speak up woman!