Monday, October 1, 2007

The Walk

Okay, I didn't think this was going to be such a memorable experience, but it was.


On Saturday morning, while at Retreat, we walked a 36' x 36' labyrinth in this style. It took about 50 minutes to get through, and it was pretty amazing. Once in the center, I didn't want to come out and face the world again. But, I did. :P
We have a new ritual at home too. At 7 PM, the TV and lights go out, and candles get lit. We have an hour to relax in the peace of the evening, which it rejuvenating for me, at least. I know the boys don't care for it, but Ruth has come to expect the time. I hope this is one that lasts. :)
Back to school, love to all. :) Poopsie

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Prayers are answered! Wow, Cindy! I can't wait to hear more about the labrinyth. I'm glad it was more than you hoped and that you have a fresh outlook! That's what retreat is about. See you soon!