Wednesday, January 23, 2008

MORE ON ME!!

Just cause theres not much going on on here and I'm pretty excited about this...
I got together with George and Luke ( vox/guitar and drummer for the band) on Monday, and we kicked our bassist out of the band. I will now play bass, and will be using one of our friends' bass until I can get one of my own. We have about 25 songs written and will be going through them to decide which ones we will use and which ones we won't. Some are from the first time around, but most of them are new. hopefully we will be practicing soon and will be able to record some so I can share with those who may be interested.

There isn't much news on the landscaping bussiness, we haven't been able to get together about that, but hopefully soon!

and well seeing how I'm eighteen now, I figured i'd say I didn't realize how big of a pain it is... I get constantly asked to buy cigarettes for people, or lottery tickets (i do neither) but It's starting to get old...

Anyhoo... That's what's going on at this point...

1 comment:

sam said...

well im glad your band is working out and i would love to hear some of your stuff. also i know how it is being asked to buy ciggs (i did it though) but just remember once you do it the first time it will be asked all the time and that is when it is a pain in the ass i never got asked bout lottery tickets though but i bet it is the same thing i mean i still get asked but now i dont do it cuz im a non smoker but good for you not falling into the whole buying ciggs and lotto tickets for people im proud of you. and also sorry to say but i am still looking for names. but when i have them all looked at and narrowed down i will deffinetly let everyone know!!! love ya dj