Tuesday, March 11, 2008

long two days

So I am writing this from mikes bkackberry so hopefully it works. I just wanted everyone to no that the biopsy that happened a few weeks ago didn't turn out good so today I had to do the leep procedure. I found out yesterday and was quite panicked. I had to take one valuim and two tylenol codienes an hour before the procedure. I started crying when I saw rhe twelve inch needle about to be inserted inside me. Poor mom almost passed out. At the end I had a panic attack. So it really sucked and I'll post more when I'm on an actual computer.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

OH DEAR!!!! I think we've heard how the procedure went.....now we only need to know that you are okay! And.....call Grama! I have no doubt she is worried about you if she sees your post! Thank you for letting us know what's going on though. Posting here is a good way for all of us to hear at the same time. I hope you are okay. I'll call later to find out. Love, Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

jenn honey;
i hope you are OK. I'm so sorry you had to go through such a thing but better safe than sorry as my Gram used to say.
i love you, Jenn. talk to you soon
love & prayers,
Grama

Poopsie said...

I am one that wants to know more about what is going on...
I am sending out lots of prayer, and hope things are okay.
Love, Aunt Cindy