Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Condo!

Hey everyone! Casey and I still have a lot of work to do, but I thought I'd share some photos of the condo business so far.

This is after settlement. Me opening the door... me doing a "we own it dance" around the living room... Casey opening our first day gift bag... and the cats were "helping" me pack.

Taping before we can paint. We got started the night of settlement.

Painting the master bedroom. Shaking the paint... opening the paint... stirring the paint... painting with the paint! It's a tropical oasis! :)

Paint extraordinaires... that'd be us.

Painting the master bathroom. Casey made me paint behind the toilet and it was hard to do. Can you hear me whining? haha. And the mushy heart is where the mirror goes.

Moving day! Casey driving the U-Haul.

2 comments:

DJ said...

YAY!!!

maybe one day when i have money i can come visit...

Poopsie said...

What great fun! The two of you look so proud.
Like DJ, I hope to be able to visit someday. :) When I save enough money to pay for the gas...