Monday, April 7, 2008

So good to hear from you all!

Thanks Karen for lighting a fire under everyone! It's great to hear from you all! I spent the weekend with Christie and Karen.



I don't know why I didn't end up with a photo of Christie but I do have a couple to share of Karen and me. We went to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC and took a paddle boat ride around the Tidal Basin. I sure wish that paddling would have off-set the fabulous dinner we had at Cheeseburger in Paradise.


Christie has some beautiful ideas for the wedding. I'm not ruining them by telling all about it here. It was fun to spend time with her and work on the creative ideas for the tables and playing with some incredible roses.


Oh, and here's a video of our paddle boat experience. You know how Karen wants to be in the movies..........


No comments: