Tuesday, May 20, 2008

19 Years...


This date marks 19 years of marriage for Darrell and I. It has been up and down, like a roller coaster. But, I love him and he loves me. At the end of the day, that is what counts.

Now, if I could only find the wedding album,
I would post a picture of the all the Nuts of the time. :)
Maybe just these few will do:
Kyle decided at the last minute that he did not want to be in the wedding. But, he made it through. Christie looked cute as a button in her eyelet dress and purple bow. I wonder if Kathy ever did wear her dress again. Mine is still hanging in the closet. And that is the last time I saw a tux on either Bobby or Darrell. Enough wedding commentary. :)
It was a wonderful time, and made special by the fact that my family was there. I am looking forward to the next big day: Christie's wedding! I hope her day is as wonderful as mine was.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Day, baby girl.

Kathy said...

We were all so........young!! I hope the next 19 years are more like a train ride....slow, steady and some pretty scenery! Love, Kathy

Nathan said...

my only quetion is where was i. i mean i was a big part of that wedding........why isnt the cute 2 year old in there.......just kidding.

happy day mom

Poopsie said...

Hye, did you look at the one of Dad and I in front of everyone. You are in the right hand corner with Scott.
What a cute poopie kid you were. I think my dress still has a stain on it from when we danced. :)