Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It is DONE!

Hey, the years of sitting and reflecting have ended. Well, maybe not.. :) But my time at Kaplan is near the end. My last final paper has been posted. I only await the results.
I want to thank my children for their patience in living with a loony mother. It has not been easy I know. But, it means a lot to me that I can achieve a dream I had before I had Nathan. One I was not sure I would ever accomplish. Here I am tearing up. It is done, I can find a new dream. Maybe one that doesn't have me screaming at 7 in the morning or shushing those I love.
All I know is that my goal for now it to watch DJ walk across the stage and get his paper that says he did it. And I promise not to grab him while he walks down the aisle. I don't know what I was thinking, Nate. Except that I was so proud of you I just needed to grab on. :)
In any case, I can rest a bit easy. I can call Anneli and let her know that I could bomb my papers and still pass the term. *Yes, I contemplated not doing the Psych paper. But, I am glad I did it. :)

PS:
Thank you to Mom and my sisters too. I can not tell you what the cheerleading has done for me. You guys have always got my back.
I love you all!

4 comments:

Christie said...

Yay! It is a such a relief and a rush all at once. Congratulations!

Poopsie said...

I just have to say taht it is always worth the time to try and finish a project. I did not want to do the psychology project. I could have passed without it, with a B average for the term. Well, I just checked and BAMM I aced the project. :) Yup, this chickie ended with a 99.8 for the term in that pain in the a, um, butt class.
:)

Kathy said...

WooHoo!! I'm so proud of you I could just burst! You've come a long way since you told me you would be happy with a "B" average. I knew you were brilliant! Congratulations! Love, Kathy

Jenn said...

Congratulations on finishing college!!!! What a relief huh!? I'm very proud of you and I'm sure no one really minded your unpleasant attitudes in the end!