Wednesday, July 9, 2008

hello

so i have 7 weeks till my due date. thats quite scary to me. Nathan and i started lamaze class last wednesday and it is every wednesday for the next 6 weeks. we also got a cute simese kitten her name is lola and she is 12 weeks old. she is a blue simese which means that instead of her face and tail being black it is blue. so yesterday Jenn brought me to concord and i got my licence back!!!! Im very excited. and i already got pulled over lol. i was on my way to bring jenn lunch at newburys and i got pulled over for my inspection sticker but im in the 10 day period so i was ok but when he came back to give me my license he goes "i have a ? 4 you... 2 years ago you got busted with drugs in your car do you have any in there now?" so i just smiled and pointed at my stomach and said "im pregnant now and those days are over!! but if you want you can check my car." he just smiled and said:"thats ok have a nice day" i thought it was funny. anyway i got it back and im very happy!!! and scared to drive i think its been almost 2 years without a licence.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Isn't it great "those days are over"?? You'll have to be especially careful driving now that you have someone relying on you. He'll be here very soon and we are so excited to finally meet him! Don't worry about the labor part. It will be fine. BE PREPARED and do as they tell you in class. That will help alot. At the end of it all, you get something very precious. Love, Aunt Kathy