Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween and such

ELLO ALL! Well... I know it was my job to post on the blog about our halloween events....but Moms memory stick for her computer is to huge to fit into my laptop...and I forgot to bring it with me back to the house to try to upload it here...so I promise I will next time I'm out.

I'll give you a run down of the costume attire-

Joshua was Daffy Duck! He told me mom and sam we could vote on what he would wear....and we all yelled the duck costume. he wasn't very thrilled about wearing the orange tights...but he looked so cute anyways. he said the costume showed off the best part of his bod (his legs--minds out of the gutter!) haha.
nathan was a wizard with a painted on beard. (when I wore this costume in like sixth grade I was supposed to be the pope. haha)
sam let me paint her face like a devil which included horns stuck to her forehead that sort of resembled nips. they didn't stay on very good, but she was cute anways!
mom was a pirate who let me paint an eye patch on her and she wore a bandana.
Moms friend was Sarah Palin with a cardboard cut out of mccain stuck to her shoulder (her name is leee aannnnneee but i don't know how to spell it haha)
and i was a frog. i bought this aweful frog mask from newbury but didn't choose to wear anything else that would resemble a frog. but i was a smoking frog. i bought one of those really long stick things you where you put your cigarette on the end of it. but i only bought it so i could smoke with my mask on even though i didn't attempt it because i would suffocate from the lack of ventilation.
logan was a pumkin with a candy corn hat, and his first halloween he was pretty cranky but we enjoyed his company anyways.
nana wore her pumkin earrings and a happy halloween sweater. we tried to get her to lay down on our driveway so we could outline her body in chalk but she didn't want anything to do with that.

so all and all it was a blast and we had a lovely visit from gramma and aunt kathy. i'll post pictures soon i promise! haha

oh, and not to write a novel, but i also am currently trying to get a job at valley vista which is a rehabilitation center in bradford, vt. so everyone please pray that i get this job because i really want it! i would be working with people staying at the center and talking about recovery and such. i don't really know much about the position other than taht because i actually haven't even called them yet but i sent an e-mail and mailed them my resume. talk to everyone soon!

1 comment:

Christie said...

The costumes all sound awesome and I can't wait to see pics. Good luck getting the new job! I will definitely be praying for you, I think it sounds like great experience. Can't wait to be home at Thanksgiving! XOXO