Monday, December 8, 2008

Our tree isn't up, but we did cut it down yesterday!











So although we didn't get the tree set up yet, we did go out yesterday and cut them down! Nate, Sam, and I went out to Clark's Pond to chop down two christmas trees. It was really cold, but a lot of fun. I got to drive dads truck to put the trees in, but I ended up sliding off the road into a ditch. It was alright, we ended up making it out, with sam and nate pushing and two rude hunters watching. Sam and I got to try and cut the tree down, but Nate had to do most of the work. unfortunately both times we went out, we forgot to yell timber when the tree was falling, but it was still a blast. We decided to do this every year because it saves money, and it's alot of fun! I'll post pictures of our completed tree once it's up and "dressed"

1 comment:

Poopsie said...

Boy, I think Nate must be pretty brave to go out in the woods witht he two of you! :)
This looks like a ton of fun. I am glad you got unstuck, even if the hunters didn't help.
I look forward toseeing the tree "dressed"