Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sidebar Photos

Dear Family,

As you may have noticed, I have added photos of various nuts onto the sidebar. You may have also noticed that not everyone has been included yet. This is because I haven't been able to find/choose a photo for those people who aren't there. So, if your mug is missing, be prepared to get your photo taken at Christmas. If you are married, that means posing sweetly (or not) with your loving spouse.

If you want to avoid my camera on Christmas, e-mail me a pic of yourself that you'd like posted. Also e-mail me a pic or request a new pic to be taken if you don't like the photo I've posted.

Also, after receiving the suggestion from Aunt Chelle through Aunt Beth, I've listed everyone's birthdays on the sidebar as well. This way we can keep track and be sure to wish each other good wishes on our days of getting old.

I can't wait to see everyone soon!

Love love,
Christie

P.S. So Jenn won't get mad that this isn't Christmas themed, here is a picture of a pretty angel with nativity scene that I have in my bathroom... reminding me every morning of the reason for the season.
P.S.S. Jenn, I'm just picking on you. I hope you don't mind. If you do, I'm sorry. But I love you and think it's great you are requesting Christmas spirit from all of us! :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

haha Thanks for adding the christmas touch! It will be nice to see everyones beautiful faces on the blog!