Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hello!

I am up to... life. Just trying to get back into the swing of the regular day after some vacation days.

Still enjoying my Christmas decorations... well, except for the ones strewn all over the dining room table. Hoping to get the condo back in working order by the end of the weekend.

Rain today, but no ice or snow yet where I live or work- thank goodness because people down here drive like crap as it is.

Reading book #100/Midnight's Children and really enjoying it. Hope to make some serious headway on it this weekend. Glad to see others are joining me!

Spending as much quality time with Casey as I can before tax season starts. Mandatory Saturdays start either the 17th or the 24th depending on workload. And this season is going to be worse because he has classes too. Wish us luck and send up prayers!

I hope more people post! I miss you all and love to hear what you are up to in this new year!

Love love!
Christie

No comments: