Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello Family!

I went with Karen to her work on Saturday and thought I'd share some pictures I took of the day.
This is the front of the theater.
This is the house across the street, which is where President Lincoln died after being shot at the theater.
These are our princess staircase photos.
Working girl Karen getting programs for stocking the upstairs.
A view from the balcony seating area.
The infamous presidential box where Lincoln was shot.
The view from the seat I had during the show, which was really good!
Afterwards, we went to this historic DC place called Ollie's Trolley for creemees. They were delish!

Hope everyone is doing awesome! I miss you all!

2 comments:

Poopsie said...

I was going to comment on yourblog, but I will here instead...
Is anyone else surprised by how modern the Theater is on the outside? I certainly was.
Thank you for the pictures, Christie, I truly enjoyed them!

Karizzle said...

i hate to have to do this, but the shot of the theatre there is the brand new lobby that was just added on, the actual theatre is to the right of that and doesn't look so new and modern. but still, it's all very lovely :)