Monday, September 21, 2009

hi

first off HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTH ok now that that is done. if i didnt have bad luck i wouldnt have any at all. my weekend right from thursday after work right through til this morning sucked badly. i was at a friends on thursday and someone stopped by just to run him mouth to me about something that happened 8 months ago. then i got into a fight with rita about it and i was pissed and didnt sleep well that night then on friday almost got sent home from work because i brought my stress into work and flipped out on someone. then i went to moms and we had samson put to sleep friday afternoon that was hard to do. then while i was there sam called me telling me that nicole was bleeding and headed to the hospital so i raced up there and couldnt find her.so i came home and freaked out on sam because she just called without getting all the info before calling and getting me all upset. then i just let loose and cried my eyes out just from all the stress between work and personal issues. saturday was a good day. then last night nicole calls me crying because she was bleeding again so i raced over there to be with her. but thats pretty much my lif the past few days. ill talk to you all soon

1 comment:

Poopsie said...

Kyle, my heart goes out to you. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Love, Aunt Cindy