Sunday, March 14, 2010

People who know me know I have a nephew serving his country
in the United States Navy. I am so proud of him, especially knowing
it hasn't been an easy time for him lately. He doesn't have the freedom to
choose things for himself like the rest of us do. It's quite a sacrifice and
I'm thankful for who he is and what he has done with his life so far.
I also wanted to mention that Ben arrived in Afghanistan.
His mother has been very careful about giving out
too much information on line so this will sound a bit vague out
of respect for her--and Ben.
I am praying Ben stays safe in the combat situation he currently
finds himself in. I am also praying that Nathan knows how
deep and wide the love of his family is for him. Both of these
young men are the best of what we have to offer and I pray
they know how much they are respected and valued.

No comments: