Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh the Joys of being a real estate agent!






So I was sitting here typing my english paper up when mom comes home and asks me to help her do somethings at the house she just sold. She said there was a towel lying on the lawn thats been there for a really long time and she was scared to pick it up herself because of herds of slugs and maybe a snake so I had to go. Well I thought it was the perfect opportunity to bring the camera and show you all what it takes to be a real real estate agent....which includes being able to unlock doors, which mom, struggled with unlocking the door to this house, which you will be able to preview also. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Poopsie said...

Hey, I could have used that towel in my classroom as an experiment. :) LOL

I think I will stick to teaching thank you. :)

Beth said...

Man do I need a haircut! UGH!