Monday, October 8, 2007

Creepy...




So there you have it! My first english project of the year! It's a character from the book "My sister's keeper" by Jodie Picoult. She is a cancer patient who's sister walks in on her holding a bottle of pills and an empty liquor bottle in the bathroom. I didn't have the time or the effort to make an actual human body....so I just cut the head off one of sams teddy bears and called it good.... (with her permission of course). But yeah...It's sitting in my room and just stares at you... I painted that face myself by the way! Mike set it on the floor facing a corner because it freaks him out. Well I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I"m thinking your teacher won't even allow it in the classroom! Scary!!

Jenn said...

SHE wants to keep it!! lol. She hasn't even seen it yet and already said she wants it!

Christie said...

That is really creepy, Jenn... good thing it's not nighttime or I might have nightmares! Haha.

sam said...

i think that is the creepiest thing!! lol but it came out really good.