Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Engagement!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to get on and say a quick thank you to everyone who was at the engagement party on Saturday... which was pretty much everyone but Nate, and I forgive him because he IS a couple thousand miles away. :) Casey and I had a really good time and it was awesome to see everyone. I didn't get many pictures on my own camera, but if you took some, please share- on here and/or on some type of Internet upload site too if you have one (like Snapfish or Walmart). That'd be great!



And today is my first day at the new job, so wish me luck!

4 comments:

Nathan said...

you know i would have been there if i wasn't 6,997 miles away. but i am gonna try to be there next year if you want.
i need to know so i can try to find cheap tickets now(prices are expensive( like 2000 to be near enough.)). congrats again cous.

Karen said...

um hellooooo i wasn't there either. thanks for noticing. just kidding...kinda. anyway, i wish i could have been there, but i'll be there for the rest of it. i love you!!

Christie said...

Nate: I would love it if you were there next year! But only if you can afford it, I know how hard it is to get home! But it would be so awesome if you were there!

Karen: Oh sister, I'm such a dunce... of course I noticed you weren't there! Oy, sometimes I'm a doof, but I love you and miss you and I'm so glad you will be there for the rest of it! :)

Jenn said...

I noticed you werent there karen!! lol. I had a good time also. I hope your first day at your job was just SUPERB!!