Friday, November 9, 2007

aww


The big tan dog in this picture is the dog that got hit by the truck a few weeks ago when I stayed with that woman. She sent me a thank you note to my school, because she never knew who I was. She sent me about 7 pictures of "Barkley" to show me his happy days. She also told me that Barkley had been rescued from the Humane Society because he was once an abused dog. The little dog above him is named Bitsy and that was his best friend for the summer before he died. I just thought it was pretty cool she sent me all this stuff...so thought I'd share it with the fam! love you guys!

3 comments:

Beth said...

WOW, that is so cool that she sent those to you. What a nice surprise for you to receive that!

Christie said...

That's really nice Jenn. She will probably never forget the kindness you showed her that day and it is nice to see what that puppy looked like in happy days! Very cute!

Poopsie said...

Wow, Jenn, see what a difference you made in that woman's life. You were so kind, and though it was a horrible experieance, you have something nice to be able to remember Barkley from, instead of the mangeld mess.It sounds like she was trying to give you a kind memory, just like you gave her. :)