Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's me!

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Lion King
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Boondock Saints

Four TV shows I love:

1. Family Guy
2. Friends
3. House
4. Ghost Hunters

Four places I’ve visited:

1. Florida
2. Arizona
3. Paris
4. London

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
2. Grama's spaghetti
3. chicken noodle soup
4. chicken a la kenni

Four Books I enjoy:

1. Harry Potter series (six books, but we'll count them as one)
2. Count of Monte Cristo
3. Ender's Game
4. Goodnight Moon

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At the Beach
2. home with the family
3. paris
4. the circus

Four quirks I have:

1. i eat sandwiches the exact same way every time. OCD like
2. i'm a sucker for bad romantic comedies
3. i have a million, but i can't think of any right now...

No comments: