Saturday, July 12, 2008

Well I guess...

I should update you all on whats been up, seems like everyone is updating which is good, because I like to know how everybody is doing.

Sooo....I got my tattoo on my leg finished up on thursday, three and a half hours and lots of pain...it looks awesome. It's rather large, but I love it still, and she wants to put it in her portfolio, which is kind of a big deal.

I'm still living with Josh-I'm surprised I've lasted this long without my mom! ahaha. We are doing wonderfully, lots of fun and good times. WE are going to see a band called Sigor Ros in September, which is a big deal for the both of us because we both love them. THey are from Iceland and their shows have "Changed peoples lives" haha. Once I get a full time job we are going to get our own place, so I have have my cat back.

Not much else has been happening for me, that's about all, I hope everyone is doing superb, and it'd be nice to get a post from everyone else about whats going on with their selves, soo HOORAY for sam and DJ for posting! ahha

No comments: