Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hi everyone

First off i want toask why doesnt anyone tell me about things that are going on like Nathan haveing a girlfriend and bringing her home congrats Nate i hope you are very happy which im sure you are. Second off why isnt there any pictures of Christie and Caseys wedding on here? Congadulations again Mr. And Mrs. Knudson i wish you the best of luck and a life time of happiness. Happy birthday Grandma i hope you had a great time i love you. Well as for me nothing new same story differant page i will talk to all of you soon. love kyle

4 comments:

Jenn said...

The reason why no one ever tells you these things is because we have the blog to share this stuff!!! haha. Maybe you should check it a bit more often, and post about your life, like --ahem-- almost losing your finger!!!

Nathan said...

ooooooo......losing a finger.....i almost lost a hand and i think everyone knew that, well i almost lost use of my left hand

Prophet said...

I also have an inquery. How do you add this blog? lol
I have an account, and I guess my own blog area thingy but I can't see how to add this one so I can post blogs here. This is Brian, by the way.

Christie said...

Hey Brian, just send me (Christie) your e-mail address and I'll invite you/give you permissions to post. Glad you are going to join in!