Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rain Rain Go away!!!


oh...I just got home from school and the doctors office! It is raining outside and kind of a gloomy day so to speak. I went to the doctors today and got a new birth control so hopefully I wont have my period for months on end!! I also had to be lectured on my eating habits, because I'm twelve pounds underweight. But, she said, I am not anorexic, and not even close!! Then I had to go up to the hospital to get my blood drawn to test and see if I really am anemic, the doc said this might be a motivator to fatten me up a bit! So that was all said and done today, I did it all by myself with out my mommy!!! =( She asked if I wanted her to come, and I said I could handle it, even though my trips to the doctors with mom were always a good time. HA! and the funny thing is, my doctor filled out a slip for me to take up to the hospital with me when I went to get blood drawn, and it was raining so the paper got a bit wet. So while I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my turn at needle point, I went to fold the paper in half, and accidently ripped it in half!! Oh man, I laughed out loud to myself, people walking by thought I was crazy and in the wrong ward of the hospital, but me and the blood lady had a good laugh together when I went in.




That is me in my sweet outfit I wore yesterday, for the rain and all. Mike kept saying he was embaressed to be seen with me because I looked like something horrific comming out of Candy Land, but before I left last night he said that he really did like my outfit!! That sweater is awesome, THRIFT STORE BABY!! LIKE TWO BUCKS!! ya ya

4 comments:

Poopsie said...

Okay, I didn't know we should have a "rain" outfit. I am so out of fashion!
I must say that in preschool you would have been praised for your wonderful outfit. :) The mix is a sure sign of choosing your own clothes and dressing yourself! LOL
I only wish I had as much spunk as you. :)

Beth said...

Not only did you do it without your mommie, you did it without Mike too! My litte girl is growing up.....

Jenn said...

lol. A rain outfit is the most important thing of all!! Everyone should have a special rain outfit, it's fun. and aunt cindy, ANYONE and I mean ANYONE can be spunky. The key is not caring what peoples opinion are about your outfit (unless you know its someone seriously important, like a boss or something) I convinced a 46 year old woman to die her hair purple when mine was pink, age doesnt matter

Kathy said...

I agree with Jenn. Clothes are a great way to express ourselves! And we can all be authentic and some of us can be spunky!

It's all well and good to dress the way you want and dye your hair purple when you are 46...until NANA comes to visit...but maybe that's for a different blog!

You are our fashion hero, Jenn!