Sunday, August 10, 2008

baby shower!!



so here are like three pictures of the event, they were all thumbnail pictures so I couldnt tell which ones they were going to be. Anyways, if anyone wants more pictures, let me know. Thankfully the shower was a surprise to Sam, and thanks to nathan for putting up with her when she was getting cranky that day. Thanks also to everyone who helped mom and I (aunt cindy and josh made a fabulous watermelon baby carriage and aunt kathy came up with two sweet games!!!) She made it through Christies wedding, and now I'm sure she's ready for the little guy to come out! Mom, I think you had some really fantastic ideas, and I'm glad we got to plan the shower together, it was alot of fun. Sorry I lost our coupon. haha!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

The shower was great fun. Who doesn't love to see little tiny clothes and baby things?? It was a terrific way to kick off a special week of family events. I'm sure we are all VERY excited for Logan to arrive--especially Sam!!! He will be here before you know it!

Poopsie said...

It was fun and I am glad that Sam was showered for hours on end. :)
I was kind of hoping that we could extend our stay for a little baby time, but alas, it was not meant to be. :( I hope I get to see him before he is in big boy clothes. :)