Monday, August 11, 2008

THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!

Where do I begin to thank each and every one of you for your contribution to the big wedding day?? The time and the effort you all gave made Christie's wedding one of the most beautiful events I have ever experienced. Here are a few photos of the process:






Samantha, there is nothing more precious than a little baby. You did a great job hanging in there for such an exhausting time. We loved seeing you and your expectant "look". Pretty soon there will be a new "nut" to add to the Southworth Family Tree. We can't wait to meet him (I'm sure you can't wait either!!)

2 comments:

Poopsie said...

It was AMAZING! I plan to add a few photos of the event myself. :)

Anonymous said...

I personally had a BLAST!! it was fun and even if I will never walk again, it was the best! all the hard work and planning paid off in a BIG way! Thanks for the dance, Kyle.